Infiltration.

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
@[Shaurya] We are going to infiltrate your pirate ship soon. Get ready to face the first fleet of marines.

First fleet details.

@[Claraviolet]
Star_Of_Hope.
@[Albert Newton]
@[pranks]
@[MelloLily]
@[Sindar]

Sharuya pirates.

@[Shaurya]
@[MadaraUchiha]
@[smoker]
@[Mansi14]
@[Mokey D.Luffy]

Respond to this thread by tomorrow :D

i donno how to play >.>

and how can we fight???

how to attack and how to use weapons if any threads are created about it please tag me there or pm me the link :crying:

smoker said:
i donno how to play >.>

and how can we fight???

how to attack and how to use weapons if any threads are created about it please tag me there or pm me the link :crying:

MelloLily said:
Mmmm.... yeah, what Smoker said.

We will post a thread about it in detail, soon :D

Sindar said:
That is going to be a tough fight, isn't it? : D

yes.It is going to be a really tough fight. we don't have enough df users.Even though we have money,one person cannot buy more than one devil fruit :(

Can you accept clara's offer? You can get a devil fruit :D
Later you can repay her(after all she is a bit greedy :) )

Star_Of_Hope said:
yes.It is going to be a really tough fight. we don't have enough df users.Even though we have money,one person cannot buy more than one devil fruit :(

Yeah, no problem =) It would probably take an inappropriate amount of time for me to repay her though, so I don't know if she would still want to lend me money : D

Sindar said:
Yeah, no problem =) It would probably take an inappropriate amount of time for me to repay her though, so I don't know if she would still want to lend me money : D
It's fine.I will talk to her.I don't think she will hesitate if it's you :D

Just think of the devil fruit power you want :D

Star_Of_Hope said:

we can do that...??

if everyone on a ship is a devil fruit user....what happens if there's a devil fruit user who can just throw a giant wave of sea water on them? ._.

Zero said:
if everyone on a ship is a devil fruit user....what happens if there's a devil fruit user who can just throw a giant wave of sea water on them? ._.

I am not sure, but I think @[Shaurya] can fly o_O The rest will drown probably :whistle:

Back