If you could turn one Western show into an anime...

Elvis

V.I.P. Member
If you could turn one Western animation show into an anime, which show would you choose and why?

Personally, I would choose "Justice League", the animated series, because I would love to see how all the superheroes would look in anime form.

Batman: The Animated Series........Anime does not have restriction on gore.......Since, BTAS is a cartoon, it does not have a lot of gore and deaths, and that kind of doesn't suit its dark and mature atmosphere......

MadaraUchiha said:
Batman: The Animated Series........Anime does not have restriction on gore.......Since, BTAS is a cartoon, it does not have a lot of gore and deaths, and that kind of doesn't suit its dark and mature atmosphere......

as long as they kept its great looking animation and artwork used on that series then I agree.

Demon_skeith said:
MadaraUchiha said:

as long as they kept its great looking animation and artwork used on that series then I agree.

Yeah, obviously........But, whenever I watched BTAS, it always felt like they toned down many things..........

MadaraUchiha said:
Demon_skeith said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Yeah, obviously........But, whenever I watched BTAS, it always felt like they toned down many things..........

Well, there are some Batman scenes that are pretty brutal... For example, do you remember when the Joker killed Robin?

[video=youtube]
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

alakazam said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Demon_skeith said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Well, there are some Batman scenes that are pretty brutal... For example, do you remember when the Joker killed Robin?

[video=youtube]
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That isn't BTAS............That's a film........Films generally enjoy more freedom, as they are not exactly aired.........Under The Red Hood's a good film...............

i will turn avatar into an anime. it's good and the plot, characters are so good. i want to watch the anime version of it.

I will pick spiderman. It can be amazing and the scenes and settings, can be like attack on titan. It will be a very big hit and I would certainly watch it

Back