If you can change one thing in anime community

DarkAngel

V.I.P. Member
Top Poster Of Month
Last edited:
i am sure @Grungie would want no nonsense and wise community. @kadenmire would want more people appreciating redhead anime characters. just kidding lol
but i am sure @MoonlightShadow would want to more people to like magical girls anime. @MadaraUchiha @Star_Of_Hope @Claraviolet @Rika would want more battle anime discussions. @Kaname, more vampire anime discussions. @Blackrose more romance anime discussions.
I'm all for the redhead adoration section. When can we add that?!!

Not all the vampire anime are good man.
I would want to see more mature discussions than gibberish.

I'm all for the redhead adoration section. When can we add that?!!
lol may be soon kaden
For people to just not watch battle shounen and flavour of the season and hope they explore classics.
i was told that battle shounen is not even a proper term lol. the supposedly classics are once hated anime too according to grung.
I want more people into seinen manga
lol i forgot about that. but even more than magical girls?

I am not completely invested in battle anime alone. As long as the story is good, I wouldn't mind trying out new genres

I would pick the community to have more intellect. Most of the arguments I see doesn't make sense at all and people just try to show off their knowledge in anime but doesn't realize they are just clowns jumping around, when they actually search for their so called, said facts.

I would change the hypocrisy and the bias .
Most of the anime community members argue with each other for silliest of things.

Back