If an antagonist choses violence because he never knew love and kindness and never come across it, would you forgive him?

DarkAngel

V.I.P. Member
just thinking lol
i am having gloomy thoughts these days and i really want to understand some things and organize my thoughts and hence the weird threads

really? if someone tells a kid, to make sure his friend always stays beside him is to kill him and make him a corpsicle to carry around since he was a toddler, and never knew that it's wrong, would you still say that?
That’s still stupid.

really? if someone tells a kid, to make sure his friend always stays beside him is to kill him and make him a corpsicle to carry around since he was a toddler, and never knew that it's wrong, would you still say that?

lol same question as above what i mentioned to grung for you as well shadow
Yup. Think about his victims, if i'm not kill him right away there will be no justice for his victims

If they changed their way and are trying to make things right then yes. But they will still have to pay the price for their actions.

lol true.
but don't you think he deserves to be reformed as he never knew anything better and just got abuse right from the birth?
Example : Mr.X killed all your family member, i managed to get him and ready to 'punish' him, then someone tells me that Mr.X never get love and kindness and bla bla bla. Then forgive all of his mistakes. How would you feel about this?

If they changed their way and are trying to make things right then yes. But they will still have to pay the price for their actions.
even if they never knew the right path?
i am sure if there core is that of a good person, they would be struggling with all the guilt
Example : Mr.X killed all your family member, i managed to get him and ready to 'punish' him, then someone tells me that Mr.X never get love and kindness and bla bla bla. Then forgive all of his mistakes. How would you feel about this?
lol i get what you are saying.
but do you think it's alright to kill someone who is likely to be innocent who doesn't the consequences of their actions?

i am sure if there core is that of a good person, they would be struggling with all the guilt

but do you think it's alright to kill someone who is likely to be innocent who doesn't the consequences of their actions?
I'll kill him for 'justice'

Yes because that's me. I never knew love, and it can have a disastrous impact upon one's mental health and upon the way one views the world.

Just because you didn't know it was wrong doesn't changed the fact that you harmed others . It still has to be made right and if the one that caused the harm doesn't make right themselves they will never truly learn that there are consequences for their actions.

That's a real deep question.
The outcome varies based on the perspective and how much the person had done.

Just because you didn't know it was wrong doesn't changed the fact that you harmed others . It still has to be made right and if the one that caused the harm doesn't make right themselves they will never truly learn that there are consequences for their actions.
but without giving a chance for them to redeem killing them doesn't sound right to me lol.
especially when they don't even know where they had done wrong

but without giving a chance for them to redeem killing them doesn't sound right to me lol.
especially when they don't even know where they had done wrong
Who said anything about killing them? I said they have to make things right. How can they do that if they are dead?

Who said anything about killing them? I said they have to make things right. How can they do that if they are dead?
lol sorry took it the wrong way
so you don't mind giving them a chance even they killed many people, because they never knew any better. that's so cool kaden

I think this is trick question.
There is no correct answer to this and it depends on how the victims perceive it

Back