I recommend uragiri wa boku no namae shitteru anime

I

ItachiSasuke

I recommend this anime to everyone.
It's a good manga with a unique plot and I really like it.
Even humor is really good and you get to see good art and powerful characters in this anime.
So, i recommend this anime.

ItachiSasuke said:
I recommend this anime to everyone.
It's a good manga with a unique plot and I really like it.
Even humor is really good and you get to see good art and powerful characters in this anime.
So, i recommend this anime.

Well, I don't think there's a good humor in "Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteru" anime. I didn't like it much.
And in someway, it looks like a gay anime (japanese term is yaoi)

Daexto95 said:
Well, I don't think there's a good humor in "Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteru" anime. I didn't like it much.
And in someway, it looks like a gay anime (japanese term is yaoi)

I don't know what genre it is but it is decent and nowhere it resembles any NSFW show.
@MelloLily can give you a more detailed explanation.

I agree.
Not anything is added to the anime or manga which says it's shonen-ai.
I don't why it is even tagged as shonen-ai

ItachiSasuke said:
I agree.
Not anything is added to the anime or manga which says it's shonen-ai.
I don't why it is even tagged as shonen-ai

Well there is one scene where it's obvious they're lovers (not main characters) and other cuddly type of things. It's definitely a shonen-ai because the love is there, just not shown.

MelloLily said:
Well there is one scene where it's obvious they're lovers (not main characters) and other cuddly type of things. It's definitely a shonen-ai because the love is there, just not shown.

I saw the anime and I don't find the love anywhere.
May be I am just blind. May be the author making yuki as a male, might imply that it's a shonen-ai.

ItachiSasuke said:
I saw the anime and I don't find the love anywhere.
May be I am just blind. May be the author making yuki as a male, might imply that it's a shonen-ai.

It's been a while, so I can't remember names, but I'm talking about the couple where one of them is a male who uses fire. Besides, doesn't matter what you and I think, the production team of the anime themselves classify it as a shonen-ai.

MelloLily said:
It's been a while, so I can't remember names, but I'm talking about the couple where one of them is a male who uses fire. Besides, doesn't matter what you and I think, the production team of the anime themselves classify it as a shonen-ai.

Even partners lean on each other for support but it is far from romance.
Do you usually watch romance?

ItachiSasuke said:
Even partners lean on each other for support but it is far from romance.
Do you usually watch romance?

Why are you determined to say 'Betrayal Knows my Name' has no romance?

I have seen this anime and it's not exactly a romance anime.
I didn't even know it comes under shonen-ai.

MelloLily said:
Why are you determined to say 'Betrayal Knows my Name' has no romance?

That's the truth and even more people would give it a try to know it's true worth.

It's a good anime with lots of complicated stuff.  I hope there would be second season or at least I hope they would release the manga again

I sure as hope they are gonna continue this.
I love the art nel-senpai

I have never heard of it but it sound really good I will definitely watch it and how many seasons are there??

Back