I need a manga to read

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
I have completed reading kyou kara ore wa. It's the best manga, according to me :D
Now, I want to read something similar to that badly. So, can you guys recommend some good comedy manga for me? 
I don't like manga that belongs to romance, gore, dark and shojo genres :D

Try noblesse and naruto.
if you have completed reading them already, try other manga from the same author xD

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well thank you :D
I will add them to my list.

noblesse is read from left to right but not from right to left, my lady xD

It is good to hear that you don't like shojou and romance as well star, although I am not really surprised :p
Try reading Tokyo Ghoul if you haven't already...
And if you have watched the anime, the manga is bit different from anime, so I suggest you read it :D

Mansi14 said:
It is good to hear that you don't like shojou and romance as well star, although I am not really surprised :p
And if you have watched the anime, the manga is bit different from anime, so I suggest you read it :D

I've heard that, in the anime, the main character is shown as though he is an idiot...........

MadaraUchiha said:
Mansi14 said:

I've heard that, in the anime, the main character is shown as though he is an idiot...........

Whaaat o_O
Where did you heard that from :what:

Well all I can say is that Tokyo Ghoul is a masterpiece and its view changes from person to person....an idiot who probably didn't understand the the main char will definitely call him idiot....
and the anime is still incomplete
3rd season coming soon.

I guess you have seen it right?

Mansi14 said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Mansi14 said:

Whaaat o_O

Well all I can say is that Tokyo Ghoul is a masterpiece and its view changes from person to person....an idiot who probably didn't understand the the main char will definitely call him idiot....
3rd season coming soon.

Not exactly.........Many have said that in the anime, he just attacks randomly without any planning with full force, while in the manga, he is shown as someone who attacks in a calculated way........And, I've seen only 3-4 episodes of the 2nd season...........

MadaraUchiha said:
Mansi14 said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Mansi14 said:

Whaaat o_O

3rd season coming soon.

Not exactly.........Many have said that in the anime, he just attacks randomly without any planning with full force, while in the manga, he is shown as someone who attacks in a calculated way........And, I've seen only 3-4 episodes of the 2nd season...........
Yeah...That is kind of truth.
But it isn't exactly bad if you don't compare it with manga.

But obviously manga is better than anime...

Mansi14 said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Mansi14 said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Mansi14 said:

Whaaat o_O

3rd season coming soon.

Yea, exactly.........

MadaraUchiha said:
Mansi14 said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Mansi14 said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Whaaat o_O

Well all I can say is that Tokyo Ghoul is a masterpiece and its view changes[img=10x10]http://cdncache-a.akamaihd.net/items/it/img/arrow-10x10.png[/img] from person to person....an idiot who probably didn't understand the the main char will definitely call him idiot....
3rd season coming soon.

Not exactly.........Many have said that in the anime, he just attacks randomly without any planning[img=10x10]http://cdncache-a.akamaihd.net/items/it/img/arrow-10x10.png[/img] with full force, while in the manga, he is shown as someone who attacks in a calculated way........And, I've seen only 3-4 episodes of the 2nd season...........

Yea, exactly.........

Mansi14 said:

I am not into gore.
I will check it out though :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Mansi14 said:

I am not into gore.
I will check it out though :D

There is a censored version..........

Tale of Demons and Angels. It is a great adventure manga about gods and chinese religion. On the other side you should try The God of High School, which is an epic webtoon!

Back