I caught up with one piece

Blackangel

@madarauchiha and @kaname
i caught up with one piece completely and this is such a surprise to me. it's finally interesting but the pace is still very slow. but nonetheless, it is very interesting unlike the fight with big mom.

That's great news
Now you will be able to understand the story without having to fear about any spoilers

Congrats, hopefully they redo the anime one day and completely cut down on all the slowness they had to put in.

I caught up yesterday, been on a break from anime from 3 months so it was nice to watch it after a while. This and MHA Season 4.

MadaraUchiha said:
I caught up yesterday, been on a break from anime from 3 months so it was nice to watch it after a while. This and MHA Season 4.

that's really cool
how do you like it? i really wanted luffy to save hyo before the break.

Blackangel said:
that's really cool
how do you like it? i really wanted luffy to save hyo before the break.

This was posted like 3 months back. I think 2 or 3 weeks later the anime stopped airing so I honestly don't remember.

MadaraUchiha said:
This was posted like 3 months back. I think 2 or 3 weeks later the anime stopped airing so I honestly don't remember.
what about manga?
did you start reading it? i started reading manga.

Blackangel said:
what about manga?
did you start reading it? i started reading manga.

Nah I don't like reading honestly and I don't like anime as a medium enough to start going into another different medium. I don't have enough time for films and video games as is.

MadaraUchiha said:
Nah I don't like reading honestly and I don't like anime as a medium enough to start going into another different medium. I don't have enough time for films and video games as is.

that's cool
i just that may be you would be interested. that's all.

Back