I am not gonna give up tagline in anime

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
I am sick and tired if hearing this. Can't people come up with something original? 

Jeeez.

If you are watching only shonen and action series with supernatural powers, then you would here this often, when the main protagonist increases his level after every battle

KuranKaname said:
If you are watching only shonen and action series with supernatural powers, then you would here this often, when the main protagonist increases his level after every battle

Week I like those genres and they are really popular after all. Come on I am tied of hearing this in every arc of every shonen anime

Then what would you like them to say? I mean the author could come with a rewording but its meaning would be the same.

if an mc gives up, the story would lose it's charm and the ratings would go down. in hxh gon didn't lose entirely. he became strong to defeat hisoka.

Demon_skeith said:
Then what would you like them to say? I mean the author could come with a rewording but its meaning would be the same.

Something like, it's really difficult and I want them to have the reality for once. I don't think it's that hard on the first place

Claraviolet said:
Something like, it's really difficult and I want them to have the reality for once. I don't think it's that hard on the first place

i don't know any anime which got weak protagonists and people don't like them. do you know of any anime with weak protagonists?

yaoifangirl said:
i don't know any anime which got weak protagonists and people don't like them. do you know of any anime with weak protagonists?

Well, if weak means crying and asking others for help then, blue exorcist, Naruto, .. But they are not really weak either...

Claraviolet said:
Well, if weak means crying and asking others for help then, blue exorcist, Naruto, .. But they are not really weak either...

then you ansewered your own question. even crying mcs are never weak people just won't like it

Back