I’m a Martial Art Villainess, but I’m the Strongest!

Ace

Manga Name: I’m a Martial Art Villainess, but I’m the Strongest!

Source: MangaTX

Ranking: N/A

Chapters: 59

Genres: Action, Drama, Fantasy, Historical, isekai, Manhwa, Martial Arts, Reincarnation, Romance

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:
Our main character was an unsuccessful romance fantasy novelist when she gets into a hit-and-run then wakes up as the villainess in a best-selling martial arts novel. She uses the information from the novel that she had analyzed in her original life, in order to avoid her death-ending and finding the truth behind what had really happened to her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Opinion:
It's a typical isekai but i loved the art and the main character is pretty good as well, some great side-characters as well but not it's main focus it can seem a bit slow at times and the update time is also kinda slow but otherwise a great read.

Ranking: [X] Means it checks the box [/] Doesn't completely satisfy [?] not sure

Personal Ranking: 8/10
[/] Manga complete?
[X] Great Art?
[X] Stunning story-line?
[X] Fantastic Character design?

Explanation of the reduction of my rating:
Mainly the slow updates are killing the rating.​

a rebirth story like transmigration.
this is going to be cool. lately i have been reading world hopping, transmigration and rebirth stories

a rebirth story like transmigration.
this is going to be cool. lately i have been reading world hopping, transmigration and rebirth stories
same here lmao i'm not the biggest fan of them but there's so many of them that i cant avoid them so might as well adapt and enjoy the ones i can.

same here lmao i'm not the biggest fan of them but there's so many of them that i cant avoid them so might as well adapt and enjoy the ones i can.
i love them lol
i look forward to evil ones getting what they deserve and i love rebirth stories. they are so cool. just give them a try and you will love them in due time

i love them lol
i look forward to evil ones getting what they deserve and i love rebirth stories. they are so cool. just give them a try and you will love them in due time
I've been reading them lol i ain't the biggest fan but i do enjoy them, i've recently been reading one where the mc is labeled as the villain and is telling his side of the story of sorts I'll prob make a review on it soon

I've been reading them lol i ain't the biggest fan but i do enjoy them, i've recently been reading one where the mc is labeled as the villain and is telling his side of the story of sorts I'll prob make a review on it soon
cool. there are many bl anime like that and i have been reading those.
but i would want to read new stories of the same concepts as well. i am sure they are all cool lol

cool. there are many bl anime like that and i have been reading those.
but i would want to read new stories of the same concepts as well. i am sure they are all cool lol
Same, I'm lawful good in nature i can't stand seeing bad shit done or do terrible things so i don't normally like villains but sometimes the goody two-shoes approach in manga is well overplayed so reading some villain focused manga is nice

Same, I'm lawful good in nature i can't stand seeing bad shit done or do terrible things so i don't normally like villains but sometimes the goody two-shoes approach in manga is well overplayed so reading some villain focused manga is nice
that's true lol
and sometimes the protagonists play the white lotus part which is just absurd. i want those people to get what they deserve.

that's true lol
and sometimes the protagonists play the white lotus part which is just absurd. i want those people to get what they deserve.
exactly like this bad guy clearly has no intention of correcting his ways and mc just lets him go atleast lock him up or some shit it annoys me lol

exactly like this bad guy clearly has no intention of correcting his ways and mc just lets him go atleast lock him up or some shit it annoys me lol
lol then what about canon fodder perspective? are you interested in that? the canon fodder trying to survive after rebirth

cool then ace
if it's a mild bl story would you be interested in it? i found something but it's just got that feeling lol
sure i don't necessarily care about the characters relationship or contents of relationship mostly care about story and character development

sure i don't necessarily care about the characters relationship or contents of relationship mostly care about story and character development
then it's a wattpad story
let me share the link here and the protagonist goes from a joker to power holder and it's just so good.

then it's a wattpad story
let me share the link here and the protagonist goes from a joker to power holder and it's just so good.
hm i'll check it out i read the description but not sure if i'll enjoy it but i'll still give it a chance descriptions are sometimes misleading

hm i'll check it out i read the description but not sure if i'll enjoy it but i'll still give it a chance descriptions are sometimes misleading
cool ace.
everyone used to laugh at the protagonist and i was like why does he deserve it and then he starts to act strong and i was like kyaaa lol

exactly and i love it.
even the servants in his own home looks down on him and he was just an innocent soul before
Servants always looks down on mc's in most redemption series i sometimes don't understand why when they're not in any better positions

Servants always looks down on mc's in most redemption series i sometimes don't understand why when they're not in any better positions
they think they are so smart.
servants always try to impress their masters the main person in the house and if that person don't like a character, they would ignore or bully that character lol

Back