How you cope when the Protagonist kills someone in anime?

DarkAngel

V.I.P. Member
everyone knows how that would look in the society here lol
so how do you usually cope up with it? i know this is just a fantasy universe but let's hear it

Most of the anime wouldn't show what would happen to the antagonist at the end. Masking something to cater to everyone's liking is a set standard being used by lots of anime and you will see those antagonists popping in the next few hundred episodes or chapters.

I wouldn't allow myself to overthink anything.
It's better to not to over analyze anything. What if it's self defense? Is it still bad? We just need to understand the situation.

I wouldn't allow myself to overthink anything.
It's better to not to over analyze anything. What if it's self defense? Is it still bad? We just need to understand the situation.
that's cool rinko
you are right and that's how the society works and laws provide protection.

Well how do I cope when Boba Fett or The Man With No Name kills someone? If the protagonist is an anti-hero then it makes perfect sense for them to kill someone.

First I view it as what is accepted in the world of that story. Second maybe because of my upbringing but I'm not particularly bothered by the thought of someone killing someone if it is needed or in self-defense or the defense of others.

There is nothing to cope up for me. It's normal in that universe and I just need to accept it. There is no need to micro analyze things that we watch for entertainment.

Back