How soon do you watch an ongoing anime?

Blackangel

i give it 2-3 days and then watch that episode. i don't want to watch it immediately.
is anyone like me?

The next day at the earliest. If I'm streaming it on some website I like to read comments after I watch an episode(and the most rated comments are usually funny).

I will watch it as soon as I get the time.
It will take a few hours but hardly a day for me to watch something very interesting.

It is pretty random for me if it is something I've been waiting for maybe with in the first week but new stuff I usually wait a few weeks see what people are saying before I decide to watch it.

MadaraUchiha said:
The next day at the earliest. If I'm streaming it on some website I like to read comments after I watch an episode(and the most rated comments are usually funny).
you can't wait to watch the next episode? it must be hard for you to wait

Demon_skeith said:
As soon as I can, some I wait while watching another series to give it time to build up more episodes.
i like building up more episodes too
Nameless said:
I will watch it as soon as I get the time.
It will take a few hours but hardly a day for me to watch something very interesting.
few hours? waiting must be horrible.
Risk said:
It is pretty random for me if it is something I've been waiting for maybe with in the first week but new stuff I usually wait a few weeks see what people are saying before I decide to watch it.

i would never wait a week. do you build up episodes to watch at once?

Angel said:

No I do wait, I don't have a problem. I just meant I don't mind watching it the next day.

Angel said:

Yeah, I don't wanna start a bunch of bad series its not like I'm dying to watch them.

Risk said:
Yeah, I don't wanna start a bunch of bad series its not like I'm dying to watch them.

i used to think like that but i slowly got into picking anime or manga for their covers. some are very good and i want to see the story behind that cover. but most of them are disappointing

I think logically if you are addicted to the anime then you would look at it as soon as it is released or at least it's what I would do

Back