How often do you change your computer's peripherals?

Elvis

V.I.P. Member
How often do you change your computer's peripherals (mouse, speakers, webcam, keyboard etc.)? Do you change them more frequently than you change the components of your computers (motherboard, fans etc.)?

I only change stuff when it breaks and by breaks I mean totally unusable, I really ware stuff out and still use it even if it looks really roughed up. But as for the question I'd say about the same I haven't upgraded my computer in a while but I've got a new mouse and headphones about a year ago when my others ones broke.

I use my mouse and keyboard a lot so I end up replacing it once every two years. Haven't changed any of the peripherals for the past 8 years, the computer is working perfectly fine and I don't use it for gaming.

i don't change them often.
i like to get others to do it for me and i am never good with complicated things that involve wiring

I definitely don't change the peripherals more often than my actual system. Honestly I can get a lot of years out of peripherals so it's hard to say, but usually about 7 or 8 years I'd be able to make them last.

When it comes to changing things out such as keyboards, mice, speakers and such, I only tend to change them and get new ones when the ones I currently have either stop working or I start having issues with them.

The last time I had to buy anything for my PC, it was a keyboard as the one I got with the PC died on me suddenly.

Back