How much will you spend?

Daniel

If you go either into a store or online for a piece of tech...how much money are you usually willing to spend on the item on average? I realize this is super general but it leaves it fairly open.

I don't really buy tech but I'm not spending more than 500 depending on what type of tech it is..this excludes pc's and tablets

i don't want to spend too much money.
i try to get good deals or try a clearance sale or garage sale.

I spend a little for purchasing goods, i don't like shopping. But spend too much for something like entertainment and pleasure

Btw, I want to share my lately purchase with others. I bought new Dehumidifer, because I have allergy. This is especially important for people with allergies. Because Allergic symptoms appear with increased humidity. I found nice device on review

vikhart said:
Btw, I want to share my lately purchase with others. I bought new [font=Merriweather, arial]Dehumidifer, because I have allergy. [size=small][font=Merriweather, arial]This is especially important for people with allergies. [/font]Because [font=Merriweather, arial]Allergic symptoms appear with increased humidity[/font]. I found nice device on review

[/font][/size]
Are you an anime fan?
I haven't seen you posting anything about anime so far

It's a very vague question to ask as it depends on a number of factors, like in specific the gadget being bought. Although, a reasonable price for me, would be in the mid-range of the industry standard. I always shop around and look for the best price tag.

It is a pretty vague question, but I'm usually happy to spend a lot if I know I'm getting what I pay for.

It depends if we are talking about game consoles I’m around $400 Max

Custome PCs unlimited ? lol

Tablets $200-$300 depending on what it is

Headphones and accessories like that no more then $50 because I know dang well I’ll either break them or lose them lol

Hardly spend any money on tech in general. That being said, I'm currently in the process of replacing my pc, and it's looking to add up to around 700-800 €. Saved up for it long enough, but it should last me a good long while.

PS5 is gonna release next month and I've been buying a lot of games that were on sale for New Year to have stuff ready when I get the console (plus it comes with a collection of 20 games). 2 games I recently bought were Doom and Celeste. I'll probably spend close to 850$ this year and wait till God of War 2 or Elden Ring to buy a game day one.

Back