Hoop days aka dear boys

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
I have been watching this anime, as it wouldn't likely get picked by users anytime soon. Anyway, it's about basketball and so far it's an okay anime and I have watched 20 episodes and just 6 more episodes to go.

I am into sports anime these days and..may be I am biased but no anime can be compared to Haikyuu. It's just too good *-*

yaoifangirl said:
the animation looks like crap. why would you pick this anime?

><
What the....I am into sports anime these days and the animation isn't that bad. It's an old anime.

Claraviolet said:
><
What the....I am into sports anime these days and the animation isn't that bad. It's an old anime.

it's not bad but i don't want to watch such an old anime that doesn't have good enough rating. i would like something better.

yaoifangirl said:
it's not bad but i don't want to watch such an old anime that doesn't have good enough rating. i would like something better.

Then if you haven't watched Haikyuu. Watch it. It's really good and got high quality animation. If you like it, then I got couple of more recommendations for you.

Claraviolet said:
Then if you haven't watched Haikyuu. Watch it. It's really good and got high quality animation. If you like it, then I got couple of more recommendations for you.

I thought of giving it a try but I am no longer interested. You should fix your attitude.

yaoifangirl said:
I thought of giving it a try but I am no longer interested. You should fix your attitude.

Huh? Now where did that come from? I thought we are talking about anime here....what's wrong with my attitude again. I scrolled this thread, all the way up but I can't find anything wrong in my statements.

Claraviolet said:
Huh? Now where did that come from? I thought we are talking about anime here....what's wrong with my attitude again. I scrolled this thread, all the way up but I can't find anything wrong in my statements.
I am not watching the anime that you recommend to me. End of the discussion

Back