hi everyone..

I am new to this anime world. Recently i completed my first anime.. DEATH NOTE.. I liked it. I really admire the thought process of the person who wrote storyline of DEATH NOTE.. Each and every character justifies its presence..

Most people here love Death Note(my favourite anime) as well and you'll probably like Code Geass as well, it's literally the anime people watch after finishing Death Note.
Also welcome to AMF.

Thanks @MadaraUchiha..?? U seem to have spend quite a long time in this anime world.. I would like to ask u a question out of curiosity, what people do like usually, "the anime characters or the creator of those characters"..whom would they admire?

Damon?Salvatore said:
Thanks @MadaraUchiha..?? U seem to have spend quite a long time in this anime world.. I would like to ask u a question out of curiosity, what people do like usually, "the anime characters or the creator of those characters"..whom would they admire?

Welcome to Anime Manga Forum!
Death note is a very good anime. Who is your favorite character in that anime?

okk..thats a great answer...thnkss a lot..

Star_Of_Hope said:
Welcome to Anime Manga Forum!
Death note is a very good anime. Who is your favorite character in that anime?

Thnku @Star_of_hope...my fav character was light..The way he always tries to be a step ahead..it was awsm according to me..

Welcome man.
That's a cool anime that you picked as your first anime. Why don't you add avatar and a signature?

welcome to the forum.
i liked death note a lot too but i like l more than kira.
why do you like kira when he killed innocent people?

Nameless said:
Welcome man.
That's a cool anime that you picked as your first anime. Why don't you add avatar and a signature?

thnks...sure ill do that soon..??

Angel said:
welcome to the forum.

I didn't liked kira because he killed innocent people, i liked the way he always finds a way to protect himself again n again..it was a great fight betweem L and KIRA. The way they both think was awsm..i was mesmerised with their strategies.. I too liked L, but i took the show as just the show n show was stealed by kira for a longer time..may be that can be d reason.. Basically i liked each character..even Misa amane..she was such a cute girl to handle..i knw she was annoying..but she was ready to do anything for light..dat love of hers was awsm.. I liked d entire series n not just one character..

Welcome. I am new here myself and I haven't watched many anime. I watched death note too and it's a great watch. What do you plan to watch next?

Yoshida said:
Welcome. I am new here myself and I haven't watched many anime. I watched death note too and it's a great watch. What do you plan to watch next?

hello..well i got a few recomendations today like code geass..so i m planning to watch it... I won't be watching any long series as of now..but will surely watch some good stuff..

Risk said:
Welcome to AMF.

Thank you..??

Damon?Salvatore said:
okk..thats a great answer...thnkss a lot..

Thnku @Star_of_hope...my fav character was light..The way he always tries to be a step ahead..it was awsm according to me..

I agree but the same can be said to L as well.
It's been a very long time, since I saw death note. Let me know if you need more recommendations or you can make a thread in the recommendations section.

Damon?Salvatore said:
Hi @claraviolet..thnks for ur support..i would like to know which is urs favourite anime??

Hmm... That's a bit difficult to answer. I like one piece, kyou Kara ore wa, seirei no moribito, youjo senki...I can go on and on.
I really can't pick one

Angel said:
welcome to the forum.

You are scaring the newbie away man.
I like kira too. He is smart and good looking and knows what he is going, until he lost his mind to the power

Damon Salvatore said:
thnks...sure ill do that soon..??

I didn't liked kira because he killed innocent people, i liked the way he always finds a way to protect himself again n again..it was a great fight betweem L and KIRA. The way they both think was awsm..i was mesmerised with their strategies.. I too liked L, but i took the show as just the show n show was stealed by kira for a longer time..may be that can be d reason.. Basically i liked each character..even Misa amane..she was such a cute girl to handle..i knw she was annoying..but she was ready to do anything for light..dat love of hers was awsm.. I liked d entire series n not just one character..

i don't like misa. kira doesn't deserve her and he had been nothing but shit#y towards her.
two shinnigami died because of her
Nameless said:
You are scaring the newbie away man.
I like kira too. He is smart and good looking and knows what he is going, until he lost his mind to the power

i am not trying to

Angel said:
i don't like misa. kira doesn't deserve her and he had been nothing but shit#y towards her.
two shinnigami died because of her

i am not trying to

Sorry man.
Just saying what I thought can happen. New people don't stay here much and we shouldn't scare away newcomers

Damon?Salvatore said:
hello..well i got a few recomendations today like code geass..so i m planning to watch it... I won't be watching any long series as of now..but will surely watch some good stuff..

Thank you..??

Code Geass is good but it's a long anime, even longer than death note. It's better for you to find out more about it, before picking it up.

Back