Hello

Roronoa Zoro

I am Roronoa Zoro. I like Anime a lot and One Piece is my favorite Anime. I also run a Anime forum just like this but I am not going to post the link because I don't want to advertise. Anyway, I hope to have fun here and talk to you all.

Roronoa Zoro said:
I am Roronoa Zoro. I like Anime a lot and One Piece is my favorite Anime. I also run a Anime forum just like this but I am not going to post the link because I don't want to advertise. Anyway, I hope to have fun here and talk to you all.

Hello Roronoa Zoro..........Welcome to opf............And advertising is allowed here..........

Roronoa Zoro said:

You seem like a nice person. Welcome :)
Looking forward to have discussions with you.

Roronoa Zoro said:

Hello i am Max :cat:
Im the kitty here so be scared of me :Cat:
And its a pleasure to meet you :cat:

1. Max thinks that he is a cat, but he really isn't (obsession?)
2. Nice to meet you, I hope we have a wonderful time together on this forum

Back