Hello

Itachi_Hero

Hi there!
I just joined here and I plan to be here for a long time. I watched Haikyuu, Death note and I am a little new to anime

Welcome! It's nice to have you here! What genre of anime are you looking at watching? Maybe we can help you find some to watch

Welcome! It's nice to have you here! What genre of anime are you looking at watching? Maybe we can help you find some to watch
Hi gemxtria. I don't have any specific genre as I am still new to anime as a whole. So any good anime recommendation would be great. Thanks

Hi there!
I just joined here and I plan to be here for a long time. I watched Haikyuu, Death note and I am a little new to anime
Hi Itachi_Hero,I is nice to see you here.
I also have watched haikyuu it is amazing😍 .the anime l would recommend you is keppeki danshi!Aoyama-kun it is so good and it only has 12 episodes.

@Kaneki
Thank you and it's nice to see you too, Kaneki.
I wasn't interested in anime but Haikyuu changed that for me. I will watch it and I think it's a sports anime as well

Welcome man.
It's good to see new people here and it's a very friendly place too. I am sure you will love anime as much as we do pretty soon

Thank you and I am not into anime now but I plan to get into anime and it's interesting. Any recommendations for me?

What are you into now? Im into Mobile Legends for now lol you know.. i've seen clips of Record of Ragnarok in youtube, it looks cool, maybe you should try it

Back