Hello!

Hey there,

I'm damagedbanana, I also go by edenwax on other boards but you can call me Colin.

Im a huge technology nerd and anime fan and I hope to spend lots of time on here!

damagedbanana said:
Hey there,

I'm damagedbanana, I also go by edenwax on other boards but you can call me Colin.

Im a huge technology nerd and anime fan and I hope to spend lots of time on here!

Hi there welcome to amf. Glad to have you

hi damaged banana or should i call you colin? i would forget the name if it's very different to username. what's your favorite genre and do you listen to ost's at all?

Risk said:
Welcome to AMF! What anime do you like?

Thanks! :D I guess it depends! I loooooooooove FMA/FMA:B, but I also really like Naruto series(Shippuden and Boruto included), No. 6, Junjou, and My Hero Academia.

blackrose said:
Hi there welcome to amf. Glad to have you

Thanks!

MadaraUchiha said:
Hey, welcome. What's your favorite anime?

See above. :)

Angel said:
hi damaged banana or should i call you colin? i would forget the name if it's very different to username. what's your favorite genre and do you listen to ost's at all?

Either or is fine. :) I dont have a specific favourite genre, I'm pretty open to all. YES I love OSTs.

damagedbanana said:
Thanks! :D I guess it depends! I loooooooooove FMA/FMA:B, but I also really like Naruto series(Shippuden and Boruto included), No. 6, Junjou, and My Hero Academia.

Thanks!

Either or is fine. :) I dont have a specific favourite genre, I'm pretty open to all. YES I love OSTs.

damagedbanana said:
Thanks! I am. :)
Great. Do you have any favorite anime?

Welcome to Anime manga forum.
Somehow I missed this thread. It's good to see that you are having a good time so far.

damagedbanana said:

Thanks!

i like only good ost's and i don't like we have super powers song of one piece.
it's not nice and the previous songs were very good

Back