Hello

teg

[size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME[/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi all, I'm Amanda! I'm a 31-year-old from the state of Georgia in the United States. For the last five years, I've been a stay-at-home mom. That is, until recently. On Monday, I started my first day of work in over five years. It was the first interview I'd had in fifteen years. And, man... It feels weird to be back in the work force, but I'm liking it.[/font][/size]

[size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I've been doing graphic and Web design since I was about twelve years old. I started on ProBoards forums back in 2005 and while many have tried to convert me to other platform, I've stuck with PB because 1) I love PB, 2) I'm loyal, and 3) I've made so many friends because of PB.[/font][/size]

[size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In my free time, I do a lot of different activities. I like to create and admin forums, I play video games, I stream live, read A LOT, write short stories and poetry, and I am even working on a novel as well as some productions of my own music.[/font][/size]

[size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]OTHER HOBBIES & INTERESTS[/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]One of the things I absolutely love to do is cook/bake. Around this time of year through to well after New Year's Day, my kitchen smells like a bakery. I bake goodies, breads, pastries, and the likes. I cook dinner pretty much every night and experiment with new recipes all the time.[/font][/size]

[size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I mentioned earlier that I play video games. That's kind of a lie because I only play a select few games on the regular. Those are World of Warcraft and Lego Harry Potter both of which are available on PC.[/font][/size]

[size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE[/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In my short life, I've been through a lot of stuff. I lost a child when she was two years old back in 2012. I was diagnosed with severe anxiety, depression, PTSD and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia back in 2016. I am strong-willed, a fighter, and will continue to be so until the day I die  [/font][/size]
icon_razz.gif

[size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CONCLUSION[/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am me. I am new here, and just thought I'd introduce myself in a less conventional way as most of the time people keep things simple, short and sweet. I hope to get to know you guys and make new friends while I'm here. It's a pleasure and honor to meet you all. Some of you I recognize already, but I hope to meet some new people too. [/font][/size]

[size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This is me![/font][/size]

Hey Teg!
Welcome to AMF! We are extremely glad to have you here!
You have been amazing man! You go lady!

[size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME[/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi all, I'm Amanda! I'm a 31-year-old from the state of Georgia in the United States. For the last five years, I've been a stay-at-home mom. That is, until recently. On Monday, I started my first day of work in over five years. It was the first interview I'd had in fifteen years. And, man... It feels weird to be back in the work force, but I'm liking it.[/font][/size]

[size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I've been doing graphic and Web design since I was about twelve years old. I started on ProBoards forums back in 2005 and while many have tried to convert me to other platform, I've stuck with PB because 1) I love PB, 2) I'm loyal, and 3) I've made so many friends because of PB.[/font][/size]

[size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In my free time, I do a lot of different activities. I like to create and admin forums, I play video games, I stream live, read A LOT, write short stories and poetry, and I am even working on a novel as well as some productions of my own music.[/font][/size]

[size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]OTHER HOBBIES & INTERESTS[/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]One of the things I absolutely love to do is cook/bake. Around this time of year through to well after New Year's Day, my kitchen smells like a bakery. I bake goodies, breads, pastries, and the likes. I cook dinner pretty much every night and experiment with new recipes all the time.[/font][/size]

[size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I mentioned earlier that I play video games. That's kind of a lie because I only play a select few games on the regular. Those are World of Warcraft and Lego Harry Potter both of which are available on PC.[/font][/size]

[size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE[/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In my short life, I've been through a lot of stuff. I lost a child when she was two years old back in 2012. I was diagnosed with severe anxiety, depression, PTSD and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia back in 2016. I am strong-willed, a fighter, and will continue to be so until the day I die  [/font][/size]
icon_razz.gif

[size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CONCLUSION[/font][/size]
[size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am me. I am new here, and just thought I'd introduce myself in a less conventional way as most of the time people keep things simple, short and sweet. I hope to get to know you guys and make new friends while I'm here. It's a pleasure and honor to meet you all. Some of you I recognize already, but I hope to meet some new people too. [/font][/size]

[size=x-small][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This is me![/font][/size]

Wow what an intro. Welcome to the forum.

Hi teg.
I am so sorry about what had to go through.
I hope you are feeling a bit better now.
Welcome to AMF :D

That looks bad.
Welcome to AMF teg. Don't worry and keep pushing. You will see far brighter days ahead of you.

Back