Heads-up

After 3 something years of saying you'll do it I kind of doubt you are finally doing it NOW?

Burnsy said:
After 3 something years of saying you'll do it I kind of doubt you are finally doing it NOW?
I already purchased the license and it's sitting in my account. I just need to go through import stuff to make sure our data would be retained kiddo
MadaraUchiha said:
Damn. How much did it cost?
Uh... Well, 150 USD as of now. However, I can't transfer the license as I got it from another user(through legitimate means of course) . I still need to renew it and get us some add ons as well.

I don't know much about this stuff but from the comments this seems to be a pretty good site so all the best chick. Can't wait to see the new MAF

That takes a bit of work and redoing all your themes and setups.

Took me 3 months of prep and a full day in front of the computer of the actual transfer/setting setup for my site from IPB to xenforo.

Best of luck with it !

Demon_skeith said:
That takes a bit of work and redoing all your themes and setups.

Took me 3 months of prep and a full day in front of the computer of the actual transfer/setting setup for my site from IPB to xenforo.

Best of luck with it !

What was your site's link again?

we need to change the hosting too clarie
and i am sure this place would flourish and i will try to be more active too

I like Xenforo and it's far better than other forum software we have. Even now, this website is very slow and not many would want to keep on posting in a slow website

DiamondDust said:
So.. what is this Xenforo?

it's so nice to see you d
i think it's related to the appearance. our current forum appearance is very bad

Blackrose said:
hmmm I was thinking that it was a new website
lol then it would be a complete loss for us and all these posts would be gone just like that.
i don't want that

DiamondDust said:
I think.. it's not that bad
do you really think so?

DarkAngel said:
lol then it would be a complete loss for us and all these posts would be gone just like that.
i don't want that

do you really think so?

Well with the last move some were saved so maybe it won be as bad as u think

Blackrose said:
Well with the last move some were saved so maybe it won be as bad as u think

yeah probably
i don't want my earlier account to get deleted and it got just too many posts to disappear

DarkAngel said:
yeah probably
i don't want my earlier account to get deleted and it got just too many posts to disappear

But if they are unable to do anything about the account then it might be deleted.
However, your post make up a huge percent of the overall postings so idk what might happen

Blackrose said:
But if they are unable to do anything about the account then it might be deleted.
However, your post make up a huge percent of the overall postings so idk what might happen

oh no
yeah there is always a risk in everything and i think clarie would try her best but sometimes that's not enough lol

DarkAngel said:
oh no
yeah there is always a risk in everything and i think clarie would try her best but sometimes that's not enough lol

It seems that she has started to work on this..I was unable to access the forum last night

Back