have you ever considered having a facebook group?

gemxtria said:
It'd be cool. I'd be happy to help out

That is great
But I don't think people would come here to join. Facebook is only a social platform

Rinko said:
That is great
But I don't think people would come here to join. Facebook is only a social platform
Yeah that's true. I'm i na lot more groups and pages on facebook. This is one of the only forums im in apart from a football one

gemxtria said:
Yeah that's true. I'm i na lot more groups and pages on facebook. This is one of the only forums im in apart from a football one

That's great
May be if they watch anime, they can join us for real. It could be a win win possiblity

Rinko said:
That's great
May be if they watch anime, they can join us for real. It could be a win win possiblity
Yeah a facebook page with a link to the forum. Use the FB page as a news site and this as a social site i guess

gemxtria said:
Yeah a facebook page with a link to the forum. Use the FB page as a news site and this as a social site i guess

That's a good idea
I don't think that page had been updated for a while. May be that could make some activity here

gemxtria said:
Yeah possibly! It could help

Then let's try to make the staff, take the decision soon
It could help and boost the activity and I still don't see Angel anywhere today

Rinko said:
Then let's try to make the staff, take the decision soon
It could help and boost the activity and I still don't see Angel anywhere today
I think she was here earlier, she might be back soon

gemxtria said:
I think she was here earlier, she might be back soon

Lately she isn't here much
That itself indicates she must've been feeling sick. I am sure of it

gemxtria said:
Yeah i think she's stressed out at the moment. It's sad

That's true
I hope she takes care of herself first. She always puts herself last and worry about others all the time

Rinko said:
That's true
I hope she takes care of herself first. She always puts herself last and worry about others all the time
It's a good personality trait but it's harmful for yourself

Back