Have you ever considered getting an anime tattoo?

Kaname

V.I.P. Member
I have been thinking man and I came across a really nice tattoo artist who can bring the characters to life.

I have and there are two tattoos on my body. They are not anime tattoos but I have considered anime character tattoos before.

No, I haven't. I hate tattoos. They're ugly, pointless and dangerous.
Just because you are not fond of them doesn't been they are bad.
I know people who are afraid of needles and tattoos and I know people who tattooed their calming sentences/pictures on their hands to help them during the panic attacks.
I have been thinking man and I came across a really nice tattoo artist who can bring the characters to life.
It's a big decision and that's going to stay with you for a very long time. So choose wisely.

Just because you are not fond of them doesn't been they are bad.
I know people who are afraid of needles and tattoos and I know people who tattooed their calming sentences/pictures on their hands to help them during the panic attacks.
No. Tattoos are objectively pointless and dangerous. Did you know that your body's cells try to eat the tattoo ink for the rest of your life and pass on the task to future cells and so on, because they see the ink as a foreign threat?

You're literally injecting ink into your body. Any rational person wouldn't do that. There are plenty of other safe ways to deal with panic attacks.

i used to
but before you do it think a lot lol. bleaching the skin again to remove takes a lot of money

Nope, I haven't considered getting an anime tattoo. The only tattoo I want to get is the face and name of my daughter when she's born. Apart from that, I'm not interested in getting anything else as a tattoo.

No. Tattoos are objectively pointless and dangerous. Did you know that your body's cells try to eat the tattoo ink for the rest of your life and pass on the task to future cells and so on, because they see the ink as a foreign threat?

You're literally injecting ink into your body. Any rational person wouldn't do that. There are plenty of other safe ways to deal with panic attacks.
I am not going to argue and you are right in some aspects.
It's the individual choice to have it or not and they are responsible for the other affects

I am not going to argue and you are right in some aspects.
It's the individual choice to have it or not and they are responsible for the other affects
i never had any idea lol.
but i think i don't know what to trust and which website to trust. let me check whether tattoos are truly bad lol

Thank you all.
I have been rethinking but if I get one,I will post a picture of it here man

Back