Haikyuu recommendations

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
I would recommend this anime to anyone. It's a great above with good comedy and plot.
Sometimes things seem surreal but you will get used to it.
Watch this anime everyone

i watched this anime. it's good but i am just not into this genre. i have watched three 3 seasons but i am not going to watch the fourth season

yaoifangirl said:
i watched this anime. it's good but i am just not into this genre. i have watched three 3 seasons but i am not going to watch the fourth season

Well, if that is not the case, then there is no point in watching the anime. I like the anime and I have been waiting for the fourth season myself. I have watched many other sports anime, because of Haikyuu

Clara recommended this for me but I am not into sports but seeing all this, may be I should watch the first episode to see what it's about

Lucifer said:
Clara recommended this for me but I am not into sports but seeing all this, may be I should watch the first episode to see what it's about
you are missing out a lot.
i didn't things you wouldn't want to watch an anime like haikyuu. it's a great anime

Blackangel said:
you are missing out a lot.
i didn't things you wouldn't want to watch an anime like haikyuu. it's a great anime
I watched it man. It's good.
This is a very long time and you are digging many old threads today

Lucifer said:
I watched it man. It's good.
This is a very long time and you are digging many old threads today
i was just trying to create some activity.
ideally people respond if someone replies to their threads or quote them in their posts

Haikyuu is really good.I got interested in anime because of it .
Is it true that there is a 5 season??
If it is then I would like to watch it.

Back