Gray wants to destroy END

Mansi14

I wonder if there are any fairy tail reader around? :)

By now all the manga readers know that E. N. D = Etherious Natsu Dragneel

So what do you guys think about it?
What do you think will be the end of Zeref?

And recently gray is going around saying he will destroy "END" at any cost -.-
He got a father complex or something eh? :mad:

But I believe things will turn alright.

Also there is this thing about "rogue" dying by the hands of gray...

Anyone have any kind of suggestions or anything for something related to END, Gray and Rogue?

Star_Of_Hope said:
What is this?
END, is that how natsu is called now-a-days?
Or ..I am so lost :(

Demon_skeith said:
I really hope it does turn out to be Natsu, would be the greatest plot twists.

Since both of you already stepped into spoiler zone, let me tell you that E.N.D is Natsu... I don't know what is coming up in the anime so if anyone can, give me update?

Mansi14 said:
Since both of you already stepped into spoiler zone, let me tell you that E.N.D is Natsu... I don't know what is coming up in the anime so if anyone can, give me update?

END is natsu?
Is he a dragon then?
Did he lost memories? This is confusing.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Yes.
We don't mind spoilers at this point mansi.
We are eager to know what is going on right now.

Well then
Zeref Dragneel was cursed after using a certain magic. We all know that life force get sucked near Zeref, that was the curse. Zeref wanted to create a demon such that it can kill Zeref but while he was is at it he revived his brother Natsu (who had died at young age)...well Zeref had preserved the little Natsu's body...
So Natsu became E.N.D that is Etherious(which means demon) Natsu Dragneel.

Nel said:
I am interested in this too.
Add a spoiler tag and then spoil it for us.

Mansi14 said:
Well then
Zeref Dragneel was cursed after using a certain magic. We all know that life force get sucked near Zeref, that was the curse. Zeref wanted to create a demon such that it can kill Zeref but while he was is at it he revived his brother Natsu (who had died at young age)...well Zeref had preserved the little Natsu's body...
So Natsu became E.N.D that is Etherious(which means demon) Natsu Dragneel.

How did natsu die in the first place?
Or are there two natsu's now? Like a mirror-self?

Star_Of_Hope said:
How did natsu die in the first place?
Or are there two natsu's now? Like a mirror-self?

I don't know how Natsu died but his dead body was with preserved by Zeref. After 400 years Natsu was revived as Zeref's most powerful demon E.N.D.

His powers and memories were sealed inside Etherious tome (I am not sure what is Etherious tome) and he himself isn't aware of the fact that he is END.

And you will just get thousands of questions in mind if I keep going on so let me stop here Star.
I really prefer you start reading Fairy Tail. Lately it has become very interesting :D

Mansi14 said:
I don't know how Natsu died but his dead body was with preserved by Zeref. After 400 years Natsu was revived as Zeref's most powerful demon E.N.D.

His powers and memories were sealed inside Etherious tome (I am not sure what is Etherious tome) and he himself isn't aware of the fact that he is END.

And you will just get thousands of questions in mind if I keep going on so let me stop here Star.
I really prefer you start reading Fairy Tail. Lately it has become very interesting :D

Then how did gray survive all those years?
He must be long dead by then right? :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Then how did gray survive all those years?
He must be long dead by then right? :D

Ah star. It is like...

Natsu died --> Zeref become immortal --after around 400 years--> Natsu was revived/Gray and others near Natsu's age were born :D

Mansi14 said:
Ah star. It is like...

Natsu died --> Zeref become immortal --after around 400 years--> Natsu was revived/Gray and others near Natsu's age were born :D

Everything seems pretty complicated and surreal to me.

Well from my personal opinion I think it will turn alright in the end, but I think it will have a dark turn to it. Since we technically know the future from that one episode that gives a small episode of future Lucy being back in the future, but eh.. I have also read the manga so spoilers below you have been warned.

Don't click the next spoiler if you don't want a spoiler. If you click it you can't blame me. :p

Well considering Zeref has confirmed who Natsu is to him directly in the manga recently. That if Zeref dies so will Natsu or if the book gets destroyed since it is a part of Natsu. It seems Happy is determined to find a way for it not to happen, but not sure how it will turn out.

I believe Natsu may die and they'll find a way to bring him back not sure how though just yet, but we'll see. It is a interesting turn of events. Zeref may become a 'good guy' in the end potentionally and not have to die at all considering what we know about the relationship between Zeref and The First. It will be interesting to see indeed. :)

Back