Ghostly Doctor

Ace

Manga Name: Ghostly Doctor

Source: MangaTX

Ranking: 61st

Chapters: 425

Genres: Action, Based on a novel, Drama, Fantasy, Isekai, Manhua, Martial Arts, Reincarnation, Romance

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:
She, the leader of the hidden sect, specializes in poison and assassination. A genius, and a weirdo, in the eyes of others. After dying from an accident, she was reborn in the body of a disfigured lady. Having her identity changed and unable to return to her family, she abandoned them, but, if she doesn’t take revenge on those who caused her harm, will she be worthy of the title “The Ghostly Doctor”? As clouds gather, heroes fight to be the strongest! How will she conquer the world in a red robe, and fight among the strong heroes?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Opinion:
The description is all over the place honestly but after giving it a chance the story grew on me and so did many of the characters. I personally love it when the MC is a female cause there's too many male MC's if you don't mind some issues with translations this one is definitely a good read. I will point out i did not enjoy how fast some of the story felt.

Ranking: [X] Means it checks the box [/] Doesn't completely satisfy [?] not sure

Personal Ranking: 7.5/10
[/] Manga complete?
[X] Great Art?
[/] Stunning story-line?
[X] Fantastic Character design?

Explanation of the reduction of my rating:
The biggest con is how slow it updates. And some of the story does go a bit too fast but overall really well done manhua.

a female mc is rare these days.
i am sure there are many other anime but not as much as anime and manga with a male mc. i will give it a try

a female mc is rare these days.
i am sure there are many other anime but not as much as anime and manga with a male mc. i will give it a try
I found stories with a good female MC will have my attention more than a male MC just because there's just so damn many male MC's that i feel they all get blended together where-as female MC's have a bit more personality to them.

I found stories with a good female MC will have my attention more than a male MC just because there's just so damn many male MC's that i feel they all get blended together where-as female MC's have a bit more personality to them.
that's true lol
most of the male protagonists are silly, overpowered, strong, foodies. female protagonists can be silly lol

I have read some chapters and I really liked what I read. I liked The Ghostly Doctor because of the magical realism.

Back