Ghost whisperer.

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
I have heard a lot about this TV show.

I don't have enough time these days. So, I am not going to watch this show any time soon. But, I have downloaded all the episodes along with the "srt" files. Too bad that, these files frequency is a bit off, when compared to the actual episodes.

So, now I am lost. It took me, some 10 days or so, to download all those episodes but now that I think about it, the quality isn't good. As this is an old show, I couldn't really find any site, that offer high quality episodes.

Never heard of it to be honest, though judging by the title it wouldn't be something i'd be looking to watch either. The wife usually watches random stuff but she's not heard of it.

Albert Newton said:
well... sounds interesting.. anyway,.. try couchtuner.com .. it may contain some quality episodes..

Our internet connection isn't good.So,it's better to download the episodes first. Too bad that there aren't many torrents like that.

why not try downloading using Internet Download Manager .. ? .. its really good and u can also download from couchtuner with it.. >.>

Albert Newton said:
why not try downloading using Internet Download Manager .. ? .. its really good and u can also download from couchtuner with it.. >.>

Our internet connection is bad.So, that's a no go for us.

there 's more to IDM than just downloading files... for downloading it uses partitioning method which allows file to be downloaded at really high speeds(truly high speeds) and also has a pausing capability ... :D

Albert Newton said:
there 's more to IDM than just downloading files... for downloading it uses partitioning method which allows file to be downloaded at really high speeds(truly high speeds) and also has a pausing capability ... :D

I have tried IDM before but somehow the files got corrupted and from then on, I use FVD downloader or video downloader professional extensions for chrome. Recently, they aren't working well :(

well.... even if u can get IDM or any good downloader.... , .. u have to first find a site that hosts the serial you wer talking about.. :p

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
I too recommend IDM...............It is an excellent software...........

Well, aren't extensions cool with minimum amount of time?

Well, maybe you should try it again..............I use it like all the time to download audio/video/pdf files.........

MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Well, maybe you should try it again..............I use it like all the time to download audio/video/pdf files.........

I will give it a try then.

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

I will give it a try then.

Or, I can e-mail the setup to you, if you want..........

Back