Ghost in the shell

KuranKaname said:
I do have crazy people around me but they are not crazy enough to do them in public . During the sleepovers we did crazy stuff and I can't talk about them here

Haha... *high five*. I aint surprised at all.. Among friends, we do crazy things.. Be it boys or girls.. Generally..

Sase said:
Haha... *high five*. I aint surprised at all.. Among friends, we do crazy things.. Be it boys or girls.. Generally..

Yes but I can't speak of girls as I don't have any idea about them. Their mood swings are all weird.
It's been a long time. I planned to drop by immediately but couldn't find the time. Sorry for all the late replies.

KuranKaname said:
Yes but I can't speak of girls as I don't have any idea about them. Their mood swings are all weird.
It's been a long time. I planned to drop by immediately but couldn't find the time. Sorry for all the late replies.

Ayyyyy.. Work first bruh. Understanding girls is an art.... Not as easy as understanding us men..

Sase said:
Ayyyyy.. Work first bruh. Understanding girls is an art.... Not as easy as understanding us men..

I can take it easy for a few more months. Then I would graduate and should become an upstanding person in the society, like my grandpa used to say :cheers:

KuranKaname said:
I can take it easy for a few more months. Then I would graduate and should become an upstanding person in the society, like my grandpa used to say :cheers:

My wishes to ya bruh... Ya are an outstanding person as ya already are

Sase said:
My wishes to ya bruh... Ya are an outstanding person as ya already are

You know those old people. They don't like men watching cartoons as they call anime. That want me to have a good job and a manly one too. Even today I wonder who defines those manly jobs :cheers:

Back