Games you can just pick up and play

Ace

If anyone was interested in a few games that are ( In my opinion ) easy to play maybe like once a week without feeling lost feel free to read on. Just a small list i decided to make.

The prices are based of the United States Dollar so prices will vary.

The list may grow after opinions are made or if i remember more. But from my experience, these games are very easy to pick up play for a bit and leave it and come back at a later date.

I am in no way saying you can immediately pick these up and be "Good" at them you would need to learn a bit first but after you do it becomes easier to play whenever.

Game: Stardew Valley
Platform: PC/XB1/PS4/PS Vita/Nintendo Switch/IOS/Android
Price: USD 14.99$

Game: Town Of Salem
Platform: Web Browser/IOS/Android/PC
Price: USD 4.99$

Game: Forager
Platform: Nintendo Switch/PS4/PC
Price: USD 19.99$

Game: Terraria
Platform: PS4/Android/XB1/IOS/PC/3DS/Nintendo Switch
Price: USD 9.99$

I think platformers are ripe for that. All you need to do get used to jumping and climbing. Best of them being Mario obviously but there's hundreds of games from the SNES era to present day. 2D and 3D. Heck I'd still recommend Super Mario Bros 3 and Super Mario World.

MadaraUchiha said:
I think platformers are ripe for that. All you need to do get used to jumping and climbing. Best of them being Mario obviously but there's hundreds of games from the SNES era to present day. 2D and 3D. Heck I'd still recommend Super Mario Bros 3 and Super Mario World.
I agree 100% with you here, Mario is one of the games i'd suggest to anyone, however i haven't played many platformers since (That i remember) and i also wanted to have a list with universal consoles, i know you can get an emulator on pc and such but some non-tech-savvy people may have issues. i also don't recommend an emulator. None-the-less platformers are a great pick up and play genre.

Demon_skeith said:
Seems like a generic list, but I'll look into them, I do need an odd time killer game every now and then.

yea, well i intended this list for people who just wanted to try a game without investing 100's of hours to master it, one of my personal favorites is Stardew Valley as it's just calming, enjoyable and you get to experience farming without farming. I kid about that last one but stardew is on my top 10 of favorite games.

Ace said:
I agree 100% with you here, Mario is one of the games i'd suggest to anyone, however i haven't played many platformers since (That i remember) and i also wanted to have a list with universal consoles, i know you can get an emulator on pc and such but some non-tech-savvy people may have issues. i also don't recommend an emulator. None-the-less platformers are a great pick up and play genre.

Well I guess you can always go for Indie games like Shovel Knight or Undertale which are on multiple platformes.

Back