Gaara vs eight tails.

Y

Yato

Even though it is believed that the tailed beast strength lies in the number of tails, gaara is way more efficient than the eight tails. He got his mother power to protect him and he can stop eight tails. Do you humans feel the same?

I don't believe in the theory that the power is based on the number of tails. Also, I am confused on this, you're asking Gaara vs eight tails, not one tails vs eight tails? If you're talking about Gaara as a person vs eight tails, I would have to say Gaara would win. After all, he knows how tailed beasts work and it has been done many times over where a shinobi overpowers a beast and captures them, and putting them inside humans.

Wait..what if the Jinchuuriki dies? How can they transfer the beast

@Nel
They're not hated, it's a source of power.  The ninja who host the beasts tend to be hated because other people in the village also view the host as a beast.

I don't get your PM's for tagging. Power they can't use it for themselves unlike naruto.
Other tailed beasts hosts..can they control their beasts and use it's power?

Nel said:
I don't get your PM's for tagging. Power they can't use it for themselves unlike naruto.
Other tailed beasts hosts..can they control their beasts and use it's power?

I hope it ends soon.
I would like to watch it too.I have stopped watching it at the beginning of the shinobi war arc. How many more episodes will these individual stories take mellolily?
Any idea?

Star_Of_Hope said:
I hope it ends soon.
I would like to watch it too.I have stopped watching it at the beginning of the shinobi war arc. How many more episodes will these individual stories take mellolily?
Any idea?

I would like to watch itachi story. There are many people who like him so they will make those books into anime

gaara is a good shinobi but he is no match for eight tails.
do you think a kid can win against someone who is totally in sink with his beast?

Back