FLCL Anime

Demon_skeith said:
Here is a behind the scenes of the english dub with more clips of the upcoming seasons:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The voice actor of Haruka was pretty amazing in the dub. I watched the dub mainly because I was told that it has insane visuals and it's kinda pointless to look at the bottom of the screen, and they were right, I had to pay attention really hard on what's actually happening. Something rare in anime these days. In recent times, I only remember Kill la Kill having something like this, and that's also a Gainax show(techincally from Trigger, but Trigger is a Gainax off-shoot).

New season promo:

Less than 2 weeks away! Also next week Toonami is airing season 1 back to back, no reason not to catch up before the new season:

Demon_skeith said:
New season promo:

Less than 2 weeks away! Also next week Toonami is airing season 1 back to back, no reason not to catch up before the new season:

How much will the 2 be related, because the new ones look very different from the original.

For some reason I don't like that girl's character design. She looks like the heroine of a light novel adaptation, and doesn't really look like she belongs in FLCL.

Time will tell, just got to get use to it. Plus, a video on the heart and soul of the series, The Pillows:

Demon_skeith said:
Time will tell, just got to get use to it. Plus, a video on the heart and soul of the series, The Pillows:

Whoa, if they had missed out on it, this anime wouldn't have been as special as it is now.

MadaraUchiha said:
Whoa, if they had missed out on it, this anime wouldn't have been as special as it is now.

indeed, or it may have been better? We'll never know, I just know they really got an aged drummer on their band.

Back