Fiverr

Alexander

Has anybody used Fiverr before? As a seller or buyer and what kind of services were you purchasing or offering? I've used Fiverr to purchase forum posts previously, and everything is top-notch including their customer support team.

I've used fiverr a couple times, it's pretty decent but you do come across some pretty lousy sellers. I've hired people in the past that have literally plagiarized posts from other forums, which is super frustrating when you consider you're paying good money for these posts.
With that said though, if you look hard enough you'll find some fantastic sellers who are more than happy to put in the time to write quality posts.

I've heard of Fiverr but only in passing & from friends on forums. What do people like about it the most? Do people feel it's a legit site? Do you find you buy or do you sell more? What do you use it for?

I have used Fiverr to both buy and sell. I once used it to buy a logo I needed for my content creation and at the moment I am offering freelance services on there as well as part of my job.

Back