First manga that you tried

Blackangel

what is the first manga that you tried?
i don't remember my first manga but i think it's nan eomma nun oppa.
i think that is it's name

That wasn't mainstream like Naruto or bleach, it was the psyern manga and of course would be canceled after three short years.

Probably attack on titan after I finished the anime or maybe some other random things I don't remember.

Vampire knight man.
I wanted to know the ending so I picked up the manga and finished it

The first manga that I have tried is bleach.
I have a hard copy of that manga and in order to kill the time, I picked it up

Risk said:
Probably attack on titan after I finished the anime or maybe some other random things I don't remember.

it's still ongoing.
you would lose interest in anime if you start reading manga

@nameless@angel though I may have given it a low rating in my thread, it's pretty nice. ..the art might not be up to your standards though
[/quote]

i have heard of that manga from you before.
i will try to read it and if the art is bad then i can't do much. if you are recommending it you should post in the recommendations thread blackrose

Angel said:
i have heard of that manga from you before.
i will try to read it and if the art is bad then i can't do much. if you are recommending it you should post in the recommendations thread blackrose

Cool. Let me know what you think if you do read it.Doesn't make sense hun. I know that no one would read it but was just saying since you had been asking a while that would be the one i would choose. It's completed also so no suspense for update

blackrose said:
Cool. Let me know what you think if you do read it.Doesn't make sense hun. I know that no one would read it but was just saying since you had been asking a while that would be the one i would choose. It's completed also so no suspense for update

i don't like long manga.
i read long manga only if they are really good and caught my attention. that is the reason why i don't try many manga

Angel said:
i don't like long manga.
i read long manga only if they are really good and caught my attention. that is the reason why i don't try many manga

It's not that long though.
I finished it in two days I think but hey no pressure :)

blackrose said:
It's not that long though.
I finished it in two days I think but hey no pressure :)

i can binge read too but i don't usually read like that.
it should very special for me to binge read it

Angel said:
i can binge read too but i don't usually read like that.
it should very special for me to binge read it

I prefer to complete what I start as soon as possible. I normally just drop stuff that doesn't interest me

Angel said:
what is the first manga that you tried?
i don't remember my first manga but i think it's nan eomma nun oppa.
i think that is it's name

I'm pretty sure it was Dragon Ball, before that i read hongkong comic like tiger wong, buddha's palm, drunken fist

BlueFog2019 said:
I'm pretty sure it was Dragon Ball, before that i read hongkong comic like tiger wong, buddha's palm, drunken fist

i wanted to read drunken fist but i never got around to it.
have you read one piece?
or any action manga?

Angel said:
i wanted to read drunken fist but i never got around to it.
have you read one piece?
or any action manga?

Um.. try to search it online, i've seen buddha's palm so drunken fist must be there somewhere on the internet. I haven't read one piece hehe..
Action... i have read claymore, saint saiya, samurai x, hokuto no ken, hunter x hunter, and some more but i forget the titles

BlueFog2019 said:
Um.. try to search it online, i've seen buddha's palm so drunken fist must be there somewhere on the internet. I haven't read one piece hehe..
Action... i have read claymore, saint saiya, samurai x, hokuto no ken, hunter x hunter, and some more but i forget the titles

i know some of those titles.
but i watched anime for them. if there is an anime adaptation i pick anime over manga

Angel said:
i know some of those titles.
but i watched anime for them. if there is an anime adaptation i pick anime over manga

I like anime too, i used to watched it a lot. Now i choose to read the manga first because i want to know the original story from the author

Naruto, back then the fillers were ruining the anime for me so I read the manga instead

Back