Find new music?

JennyorAlice

How do you go about finding new music?

Usually, when I hear a song I like, it is out in public somewhere. The first thing I'll do when I hear it is looking it up on Youtube. That way I get to watch the official video in addition to getting to hear the song.

Yup; the related videos of music you like can yield excellent results, as well as tuning up the radio stations like Pandora and the radio Spotify has. You can also find music in unexpected places, like having two guys play video games and one of them being involved in music.

Watching live streams as well of people drawing, they usually have music playing and they have a interesting track or two.

Demon_skeith said:
Watching live streams as well of people drawing, they usually have music playing and they have a interesting track or two.

I never thought of doing that. I do like watching people draw. I may have to try that. Thank you for the idea.

Friends or I just click the related video link on youtube :D . Also on some forums that I visit :D

I listen to the radio, I also check the internet weekly to find out it one of my favorite singers has released a new song.

It depends.

Digitally, I find new music by browsing download blogs or YouTube.

Physically, I find new music by collecting compilation albums and albums in lots that were purchased.

Usually hear it on the radio then go from there, depending how catchy it is I may then get it in MP3 format.

I tend to use YouTube more so than anything to find new music, failing that I will usually go by what I hear when I am out and about or I will use Spotify and use their recommended section which usually brings in some cool new music.

I typically find new music through related Youtube videos of bands I listen to. Seems to work pretty well, too!

I usually just browse YouTube and social networks and listen to what my online friends recommend me... Sometimes forums help me find new music too because there are those 'what are you listening to right now' threads...

Back