Favorite art?

JennyorAlice

What kind of art do you like best?  Do you like sketching a scene or person, photography, painting, etc.?

I enjoy drawing characters.  I'm not very good at it but I like to do it.  

I like to draw, although lately I haven't been doing it as often as I used to. I haven't painted anything since high school. :( I miss painting. I was really good at drawing comics too. I'm not good with portraits/faces though.

i like... sketching a scene....maybe.. but i havent drawn anything other than biology diagrams since 3rd standard ... but i was pretty good with the biology diagrams ... and i do want to start drawing other art ... so.. where do i start ... any suggestions..?

I enjoy vector art which is typically used for Logo design. At times I wish that I picked up on Adobe Illustrator instead of Photoshop.
Vector portraits are my absolute favorites, takes a good amount of time to complete.

I enjoy vector art. It's extremely hard to do and very tedious. I wish I had gotten into vector art when I was younger so by this time I would be creating amazing logos, mascots and cool characters.

Back