Experience.

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
Claraviolet's words for the video "Bike accident with car driver changing lanes".

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]I am from India. There is too much traffic and too much of almost everything.[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]My mom said the following stuff to me, I hope they are useful to you guys.[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]1.Watch out for the red lights of the vehicle, present in front of you. As soon as they glow, it means that the vehicle is about to stop or it is slowing down.[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]2. Keep some distance. No matter whose fault it is, people who rides gets serious injuries, when compared to people who drives..cars.[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Well then, no matter what it is, we people need to be careful(I am not the one to talk though).[/font]

Albert Newton said:
woah... erm... i didnt get you... but okay... its your deal ... u dont have to tell me..

She isn't active here but she is active in some other forums :(
So, I made a deal with her that she will have to give me the content of her own posts and topics, so that I can post them in our OPF :D

lol....XD .. for real..? ... lol... now thats funny..

anyway.. hey.. you dont have to start those many threads.. if you dont have any thing to write about ...

Albert Newton said:
lol....XD .. for real..? ... lol... now thats funny..

anyway.. hey.. you dont have to start those many threads.. if you dont have any thing to write about ...

We need more topics. Also, no one is creating any new topics. So, I had to :(

Star_Of_Hope said:

You can always search about issues or mysteries regarding some anime.....I love to do that...I do it sometimes..... but i am kinda too lazy to post them or make my own comment about it ... :p

Mansi14 said:
Star_Of_Hope said:

You can always search about issues or mysteries regarding some anime.....I love to do that...I do it sometimes..... but i am kinda too lazy to post them or make my own comment about it ... :p

Well, we need some serious activity here. So, I had to post some stuff to make others, join the conversation :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Mansi14 said:
Star_Of_Hope said:

Well, we need some serious activity here. So, I had to post some stuff to make others, join the conversation :D
Sure :D

Back