Every Indian mom #funny

• Thread starter Just A Crazy Family
  • Start date
J

Just A Crazy Family

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sorry...I am a total amateur when it comes to editing videos ;_; otherwise I would've added some subtitles to these videos.

-.-" I wonder if I talk too fast.... Even now.
may be it's me lol.
it would be great if you could do that

Sorry...I am a total amateur when it comes to editing videos ;_; otherwise I would've added some subtitles to these videos.
Download the app called CapCut (from Google Play). Record the video, then open CapCut app, import the video, click on the button to auto-generate captions, wait a few seconds, and it will auto-generate captions for your video. It uses voice recognition technology.

Download the app called CapCut (from Google Play). Record the video, then open CapCut app, import the video, click on the button to auto-generate captions, wait a few seconds, and it will auto-generate captions for your video. It uses voice recognition technology.
Oh ok. Thank you
Will check it out for sure :)
Nooooooo! Why? What happened? How can we restore it? 😩
Um....it's supposed to be a cropped version and I don't want to have duplicate videos -.-"

that's news elv.
how do you know that? do you have a channel too elv?

Back