Equality

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
I am a bit of a feminist and I believe in equality of all the genders. However, I do notice women who claim that they are feminists, expects men to take care of the expenses when they go out(for some restaurant and such). That's not appropriate.

On the other hand I don't get why men can't do laundry and dishes along with cooking( even women believe that they are not part of male chores). I really dislike that thinking and everyone needs to do everything equally. What are your opinions on this?

I think the irony of the modern take on equality, is that those oppressed need to have more privileges than the oppressor, which seems counterintuitive to me.

I feel that except for a few biologically set jobs IE giving birth excreta excreta all chores/jobs whatever should be assigned based on skill and availability not gender. I say this as a stay-at-home dad in a poly marriage. As for Supposed feminists. Most I have known say they want equality But what they really want is to be able to cry discrimination when they don't get their way.

I feel that except for a few biologically set jobs IE giving birth excreta excreta all chores/jobs whatever should be assigned based on skill and availability not gender. I say this as a stay-at-home dad in a poly marriage. As for Supposed feminists. Most I have known say they want equality But what they really want is to be able to cry discrimination when they don't get their way.
I do agree with this and I do get mad at people who expect their female partners to lend money to them, whenever they request. I have observed this in many relationships and when the female partner were to request money, then it would lead to just break-up

Back