English covers with exact same meaning add that of Japanese

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
So I shared Tokyo ghoul unravel cover with you guys. Are there any other videos that does Justice to the original version?

Japanese and English are too radically different from each other, it's too easy to get lost in translation even if you speak both languages at a native-like level.

I can speak Japanese really well, I can speak English really well, but when I have to translate from one to the other, I very often end up getting stuck.
This is part of the reason why official English dubs usually differ so much from official Japanese dubs, apart from other things like differences in understanding certain things, etc.

TechnicalSuwako said:
Japanese and English are too radically different from each other, it's too easy to get lost in translation even if you speak both languages at a native-like level.

I can speak Japanese really well, I can speak English really well, but when I have to translate from one to the other, I very often end up getting stuck.
This is part of the reason why official English dubs usually differ so much from official Japanese dubs, apart from other things like differences in understanding certain things, etc.

TechnicalSuwako said:

Some things are hard to translate as they would lose the context and such.
I never listen to English covers

Back