Do you wait for series to be fully released?

gemxtria

V.I.P. Member
Let me explain. I know a lot of people watch episodes of new anime on the day they're released and then wait another week for the next episode, me on the other hand, I like to wait until the series is fully released and then i can binge watch it.

What do you do?

I watch it when it airs. If it’s an old show, I only watch a few episodes a day.

I can’t stand binging.

I watch it when it airs. If it’s an old show, I only watch a few episodes a day.

I can’t stand binging.
I think i'm just impatient and / or forgetful because i'll forget what's happened if i leave it a week to watch the next episode

I think i'm just impatient and / or forgetful because i'll forget what's happened if i leave it a week to watch the next episode
It could be both. I personally I can’t stand to binge something because I have other things to do throughout the day, so I don’t like dedicating one task to basically the whole day.

I also tend to forget what I watched very quickly if I binge it, as opposed to spending a longer time on it, so I tend to remember it longer.

I do think streaming, or just instant access to entertainment killed a lot of people’s patience for things. If you remember our conversation over buying manga ages ago, people treat me like I’m crazy for suggesting to either buy the manga in parts so it’s less of a strain on their paycheck, or just save up for it.

i usually don't pick any ongoing anime lol.
waiting can be pure torture and i am better off picking a completed anime and watch it in one go if it's too interesting

I do that only for very good anime.
If it's just an ordinary anime I watch for fun, then I don't wait for it to get completed man.

I wait for half the season or more
to be out listen to word of mouth then start watching it. So that I'll have watched a good chunk of episodes and only have to wait for the last 4-5 eps which tend to be exciting anyway in terms of waiting every week.

Back