Do you use video chat?

Elvis

V.I.P. Member
How often do you use online video chat programs or websites (such as Skype or Tinychat.com) to have video calls with your friends or acquaintances?

I hardly use it. I did however, use Skype video chat when my girlfriend was in Germany. It does come in handy for certain occasions.

I only ever video chat when my internet friends and I randomly decide to, other than that, I rarely ever use my webcam for things like video chat. Like Demon_Skeith, I'm more of a texting guy as well, but I don't mind voice calling friends. :p

I use video chats on a daily basis. Typically, most of the users in the chats are either staff on multiple forums that I frequent or am staff at myself as well as real life friends. I use Google Hangouts, Skype, and FaceTime on my Macbook for Video chats.

I am not the type of person who really likes being seen by others around the Web. I am not even liking taking photos of me, imagine if I chatted with my webcam.
I use webcam only rare times for letting my japanese friends watch my handwriting on skype or with some real life friends when I can't go out.

In general I am only comfortable using video chats on people taht I have already treated face to face.
I use skype mostly to communicate with my family.

Back