Do you think sports and shonen anime have a higher chance to become successful?

You obviously didn't give a shit in the OP, so why should any of us give a shit? Lol tee hee.
isn't it already explained enough.
shonen and sports anime get popular as soon as they are released but it's not the same with other genres like seinen, yuri, yaoi etc

isn't it already explained enough.
shonen and sports anime get popular as soon as they are released but it's not the same with other genres like seinen, yuri, yaoi etc
You didn't explain shit.

"I think it's true lol"

That's not an explanation lol tee hee.

Also shonen and seinen aren't genres, and isekai's are popular with several coming out every season, apparently those aren't popular. If sports anime were as popular as you claim they are, I can't think of one that's come out within the past couple of years that was super popular.

Anime from the seinen demographic are popular, but since you keep your head in a hole and don't keep up with what shows are popular and what demographic the manga was, you don't know they exist. Since you don't know they exist, their popularity clearly must not exist. Shows like Bocchi the Rock, Kaguya-sama, Oshi no Ko, Zom 100, etc. Then there's the mountain of anime based off of light novels, so demographics like shonen and seinen don't apply as those are manga demographics.

Since you swear by MAL so much, go on the page where they have current and past anime seasons and look at their sports shows and tell me how super popular they are.

There's also other websites with popularity charts each season (some even go by the week). So with all this stuff available at your disposal, you didn't bother to even look at any of them, nor did you bother to give any reasons or examples and just went "it's true lol tee hee".

I put more thought, effort, and explanation into this post than you have.

Another thing to think about, is that you’ve made this thread multiple times, and I’ve given similar answers several times.

So when you make this thread the 15th or 16th time, what do you do with the information from the previous discussions? Do they go in one ear and out the other, or do you not give a shit and think you’re in the right, and maybe when you make the thread the 17th time, then you’ll convince people you’re right?

It’s almost baffling when you act surprised people disagree with you after making the same thread 20 times. Are you a goldfish or do you actually think repeatedly making the same thread is going to give you a different answer each time?

Perhaps that's one way to put it but based on the demographic and the budget, it's hard to determine which anime genre takes the top

Perhaps that's one way to put it but based on the demographic and the budget, it's hard to determine which anime genre takes the top
That's a new one man.
Based on the budget the animation style and everything else can get modified

finally.
yes and sometimes these get insane attention most probably due to budget and the target demographic

You didn't explain shit.

"I think it's true lol"

That's not an explanation lol tee hee.

Also shonen and seinen aren't genres, and isekai's are popular with several coming out every season, apparently those aren't popular. If sports anime were as popular as you claim they are, I can't think of one that's come out within the past couple of years that was super popular.

Anime from the seinen demographic are popular, but since you keep your head in a hole and don't keep up with what shows are popular and what demographic the manga was, you don't know they exist. Since you don't know they exist, their popularity clearly must not exist. Shows like Bocchi the Rock, Kaguya-sama, Oshi no Ko, Zom 100, etc. Then there's the mountain of anime based off of light novels, so demographics like shonen and seinen don't apply as those are manga demographics.

Since you swear by MAL so much, go on the page where they have current and past anime seasons and look at their sports shows and tell me how super popular they are.

There's also other websites with popularity charts each season (some even go by the week). So with all this stuff available at your disposal, you didn't bother to even look at any of them, nor did you bother to give any reasons or examples and just went "it's true lol tee hee".

I put more thought, effort, and explanation into this post than you have.
Here is my take on her posts.
She is trying to make people talk by making the same posts. Not essentially a bad thing but it can be annoying.

Back