Do you speak Japanese?

Nomad

The best Anime and Manga are in the Japanese language, right? So, I am asking this question, do you speak the Japanese language? Or do you rely on subtitles (for Anime) and translation (for Manga)?

Satoru

I know only some like ... Baka, Ohayo, urusai, nani,nanimo,Nanda,tatakai and so on...😅

kadenmire

The best Anime and Manga are in the Japanese language, right? So, I am asking this question, do you speak the Japanese language? Or do you rely on subtitles (for Anime) and translation (for Manga)?
Yes I can watch anime just fine without subtitles and I can read Japanese script. I read in their right to left top to bottom format so often that I have mentality adjust myself when reading English.

DarkAngel

Yes I can watch anime just fine without subtitles and I can read Japanese script. I read in their right to left top to bottom format so often that I have mentality adjust myself when reading English.
lol. that could be hard

but i remeber you are a gamer too right and usually those games are in english only.

kadenmire

lol. that could be hard

but i remeber you are a gamer too right and usually those games are in english only.
Yes I'm big into MMORPGs but with the exception of World of Warcraft all the games I play have the option to set the language to other then English.

DarkAngel

Yes I'm big into MMORPGs but with the exception of World of Warcraft all the games I play have the option to set the language to other then English.
that's cool kadenmire
are you actually japanese by any chance? what's your native language?

DarkAngel

Nothing new, maybe i want to watch AoT and Record of Ragnarok. Married life are good, bit of quarel but everything went fine
that's so cool.
aot is completed i think and i have beeb planning to pick it up as well. that's good to hear. what about kids? are you planning?

MoonlightShadow

that's so cool.
aot is completed i think and i have beeb planning to pick it up as well. that's good to hear. what about kids? are you planning?
Really? Completed?? Wow it's a good news. Maybe she's pregnant because lately she felt sick in her lower stomach, and got morning sickness

kadenmire

that's cool kadenmire
are you actually japanese by any chance? what's your native language?
Ha ha no I am not Japanese but I have been reading and writing in their language for more then 20 years. I am half Mexican half Irish. I grew up hearing and speaking English, Spanish, and Latin. I got into Japanese when I was in collage. A friend wanted me to download some anime for him. Back then that was almost the only way to get it in the southern U.S. and I don't like having to read subtitles so I taught myself the basics and people I met in RL and online helped to learn more.

Nomad

I once had two Japanese friends. I met them in the English language class. I tried to learn some Japanese terms from them but I don't remember anything now.