Do you like fight to death in anime?

Blackangel

i don't like it at all. they shouldn't come to a death battle only psychopaths deserve to die not the people who are not entirely bad. how do you feel about this?

I like it, but I really haven't seen it done properly really. Most end up being just a depute resolver or some kind of bonding fight.

Demon_skeith said:
I like it, but I really haven't seen it done properly really. Most end up being just a depute resolver or some kind of bonding fight.

That's bloodthirsty man. You shouldn't like them but don't you think ruroni Kenshin fits. The final fight was fierce and it was a fight to death

Well, the answer is no.
I don't like to see death fights in anime at all. If anything they should be avoided but then again that's personal preference.

It could be good or bad. If the characters are all known for their animosity, it could be good to see them going all out but it wouldn't be good between friends who might be forced to have those fights.

Depends on the Manga/Anime but i think it's fine, such as honourable warriors fighting to their death, it's usually a dream for them to fight someone stronger than them. just one example.

Ace said:
Depends on the Manga/Anime but i think it's fine, such as honourable warriors fighting to their death, it's usually a dream for them to fight someone stronger than them. just one example.

what happened to you? i haven't seen you here. i agree that characters stronger than them have great fights but all the time, we see it happen a lot.

Not much of a fight to the death person. I like the fights but not much to death unless I don't like the one that dies lol

Back