Do you have any completed manga series?

gemxtria

V.I.P. Member
This is for physical collectors. I have complete manga for some smaller series like Flowers of Evil and Another. I'm half way through collecting the Akame series (zero, main and the sequel) but i don't have any long completed series

I have all 20 volumes of Nisekoi. I have a lot for a couple other series, but one’s ongoing, and one I haven’t finished. I have all of the available volumes of A Certain Scientific Railgun, and like 12 volumes of My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU.

[quote="gemxtria" pid='266604' dateline='1642163683']
Oh wow that's awesome! I haven't heard of a few of them. Would you recommend?
[/quote]

Railgun’s pretty awesome. It’s a spin-off of A Certain Magical Index. Don’t listen to the fans, but you don’t have to watch one to necessarily understand the other.

Of course.. let's see.. i used to have full series of Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, Niji Iro Togarashi, Captain Kid, Ore wa Teppei, Kenji, and some more but i already forgot

no and not in a physical book
but i do have some manga in my computer for offline purposes

I have complete sets of Love Hina, Steel Angel Kurumi, Ai Yori Aoshi, and Dears. And many others. All together I have about a dozen complete sets in hard copy and maybe three times that in digital.

Back