Do you have a forum ??

NomanProdhan

I have a Paid To Post forum called Forum For U (FFU). This is my first forum ever I made. Its really not a very easy task to run a forum alone. I have got many problems and also got there solutions. Currently I have 7 people in my forum team (including me).

However, let me know if you all have your own forum...............if you have your own forum than please share your experience here :)

I co-own a promotion forum. We have been open 1 day and we have got 250 posts. It's pretty cool IMO. We're getting tapatalk today, so the future looks bright.

I have my own forum which is a little over two years old. It is hard work getting things off the ground but when you get a small group of regulars it soon grows easily enough, but you do have to put the hours in to keep it active.

I moderate two forums; a packager at one and a regular site moderator at the other. It's hard work and but quite enjoyable and both haven't quite gotten up the ground as they're both under 3k posts. I used to own quite a few promotion forums and a roleplay forum, but it's old.

I own a forum and it is a general chat forum for Indians :) Reached 1500+ posts but growing slowly.

I've owned many forums in the past. Currently I own 2 forums, one being Chillerr & the other Forum Train. Chillerr has 1.6k + posts whilst Forum Train which has only been open since a couple of days 300+ posts.

Back