Do you ever want to live in an anime world?

R

Rukia

Do you ever want to live in anime world?
Even though I like anime, I never wanted to live in an anime world nor do I ever feel that I belong there but I am a true anime fan to the core.
What about others here?

Yes. I would love to live in the pokemon world and be a pokemon master. It would be amazing to train and control creatures with superhuman powers.

alakazam said:
Yes. I would love to live in the pokemon world and be a pokemon master. It would be amazing to train and control creatures with superhuman powers.

Superhuman powers?
I don't think people in pokemon have superhuman powers.

Rukia said:
Superhuman powers?
I don't think people in pokemon have superhuman powers.

I said "creatures with superhuman powers". The pokemon are the creatures I was referring to.

Well I love my family so no, but if my family is with me in the anime world than Hell Yeah

alakazam said:

Looks like you are a Pokemon Fan,,, Nice to meet you.. i am also a pokemon fan :)

No, i just want to live in hentai world.. hahaha

alakazam said:
I said "creatures with superhuman powers". The pokemon are the creatures I was referring to.

You got me confused for a second.
Now I got your point.

Demon_skeith said:
As long as I wasn't some fodder, yeah I love to live in the anime world.

fodder?
are you talking about animals in the anime world?
i am talking about just characters here.

Yeah, for sure! It has been a dream of mine since I started watching to Digimon. I was little and I wanted to enter that kind of world and never exit.
Now I'd like to enter the Ninjas World of Naruto since I really like Ninjas and Samurais. But that's a very hard task!

Daexto95 said:
Yeah, for sure! It has been a dream of mine since I started watching to Digimon. I was little and I wanted to enter that kind of world and never exit.
Now I'd like to enter the Ninjas World of Naruto since I really like Ninjas and Samurais. But that's a very hard task!

Do you watch one piece?
Do you want to become a pirate?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Do you watch one piece?
Do you want to become a pirate?

No sorry, I hate pirates and I hate ships. I hate sea and many other things. :D Jokes apart, I don't watch to "One Piece" because I never found anything interesting on it.
Consequently, I don't want to become a pirate. Why do you ask that? You would become one of them?

Daexto95 said:
No sorry, I hate pirates and I hate ships. I hate sea and many other things. :D Jokes apart, I don't watch to "One Piece" because I never found anything interesting on it.
Consequently, I don't want to become a pirate. Why do you ask that? You would become one of them?

one piece is coolest thing my man xD
you will never get bored.
watch it at least watch one episode and you will get hooked.

Sebastian said:
one piece is coolest thing my man xD
you will never get bored.
watch it at least watch one episode and you will get hooked.

I watched many episodes with my younger brother some years ago but I think "One Piece" is SO BORING for me and I won't ever watch it!
To be honest, I wonder what's there that people find interesting in that "Treasure Research" that is hold since ages now but they are only fighting instead of Searching and Looking for that Treasure!
I mean... what's the real point with that stuff?

Daexto95 said:

If I were to live in a one piece world, then may be.
Straw hat pirates are funny and good.

Daexto95 said:

There are ninjas in real life and so are smaurais.
Even though it's hard to train but you can certaily become one if you want to and you can pretend that you are in an anime world.

Back