Do you compromise usually?

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
I don't want to put up with a lot of things but sometimes I am forced to..... I hate it the most. So how often do you compromise for others?
Don't you think sometimes it's better to just do what you want rather than do or put up with stuff you hate?

it depends.
if it's me always, then no i don't want to do it all the time lol

I don't do it usually but it also depends on the situation and whether it would lead to something I regret or not

I have a triad relationship so compromise is pretty much a given. We all love each other but we don't all like the same things and actively dislike somethings the others like. We all give up a little and put up with somethings because we want to be together and that won't happen if we are all demanding it be our way.

I have a triad relationship so compromise is pretty much a given. We all love each other but we don't all like the same things and actively dislike somethings the others like. We all give up a little and put up with somethings because we want to be together and that won't happen if we are all demanding it be our way.
i agree with this. and not one person should always compromise. everyone should work together.
only then it would be a healthy relationship

Back