Did your parents ever catch you watching yaoi or yuri?

Elvis

V.I.P. Member
Sometimes we watch anime on our computer and parents walk in. Have you ever watched yaoi or yuri anime and got caught by your parents? How did you explain it? If you haven't, imagine what you would do in such a situation.

:huh: 

Not yuri but Shonen-ai. One of my young siblings would walk in often while watching Gravitation. At the time, to avoid him ratting me out I told him Suichi was a girl but because "Japan is weird" they had the same band playing all the bands songs in the series, hence the male voice when singing.

nope even if any of my family did they'd just say "ah just your cartoons" and walk away

[quote="Kaynil" pid='87244' dateline='1519485535']
:huh: 

Not yuri but Shonen-ai. One of my young siblings would walk in often while watching Gravitation. At the time, to avoid him ratting me out I told him Suichi was a girl but because "Japan is weird" they had the same band playing all the bands songs in the series, hence the male voice when singing.
[/quote]

shuichi looks like a girl too. did your sibling buy it and it's not a hardcore anime
[quote="Ace" pid='87245' dateline='1519485734']
nope even if any of my family did they'd just say "ah just your cartoons" and walk away
[/quote]

are you into shonen ai and shoujo ai?

yaoifangirl said:
shuichi looks like a girl too. did your sibling buy it and it's not a hardcore anime

are you into shonen ai and shoujo ai?

i'm going to say no? As i mainly read it doesn't matter haha

yaoifangirl said:
your answer, i don't get it. you are not into it at all?

as i don't really know what it is no? i get confused with all the different names

yaoifangirl said:
we are talking about yaoi and yuri here

OHHHHH OHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD i genuinly didn't know ahahahahaha, no i do not read either yaoi or yuri my god and i call myself a fan of manga and anime

Ace said:
OHHHHH OHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD i genuinly didn't know ahahahahaha, no i do not read either yaoi or yuri my god and i call myself a fan of manga and anime

it's cool as you never replied to any of my threads, i was wondering is all

yaoifangirl said:
it's cool as you never replied to any of my threads, i was wondering is all

haha i don't read them cause i don't find interest in them, i was confused as to what we were talking about so that's my bad, and as to replies i just can't voice my opinion on them most of the time/

Ace said:
haha i don't read them cause i don't find interest in them, i was confused as to what we were talking about so that's my bad, and as to replies i just can't voice my opinion on them most of the time/

in other words you do read them about it?i an getting confused here.

yaoifangirl said:
in other words you do read them about it?i an getting confused here.

if you mean your threads i do read them i just can't voice an opinion on them as i don't have one, as for the yuri-yaoi i'm just not a fan personally.

Ace said:
if you mean your threads i do read them i just can't voice an opinion on them as i don't have one, as for the yuri-yaoi i'm just not a fan personally.

then what about mild things like shonen ai or shoujo ai?

Back