Did you know this about bleach?

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
Did you know that this anime has been made into an actual real life movie? Have you looked at it? Do you believe that the anime or movie is better?

[quote="MadaraUchiha" pid='113034' dateline='1541746295']

I need to finish the anime first. Not exactly interested in watching the live action, maybe sometime in the future. It's on Netflix so it's easily accessible. 
It did get good reviews though.
[/quote]

you haven't finished the anime? you better finish it. once you start watching, you won't be able to stop at all.
i binge watched that anime.

Angel said:
you haven't finished the anime? you better finish it. once you start watching, you won't be able to stop at all.
i binge watched that anime.

I have other things to watch, plus it's a huge commitment to watch 130+ episodes. Maybe next year or the year after.

I'm not looking forward to the movie, why this and not a anime to finish the series? Oh well, hopefully the anime will come back due to this.

MadaraUchiha said:

Hmm ok cool

Angel said:
are you exited for the live action?
i saw the image of the live action and it's good. i am thinking of watching it.

I don't know..might check it out when it comes out

MadaraUchiha said:
I have other things to watch, plus it's a huge commitment to watch 130+ episodes. Maybe next year or the year after.

Wow 130 episodes thats a lot

Demon_skeith said:
I'm not looking forward to the movie, why this and not a anime to finish the series? Oh well, hopefully the anime will come back due to this.

That's a good question though. maybe the writer got an offer they couldn't pass up

Back