Did you ever get into an argument with an anime hater?

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]I am just curious.As for me I have never really experienced that before.[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]So,what about you guys?[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Did you ever get into an argument with an anime hater?
[/font]

Well, I almost always don't talk about anime with someone who does not watch them...............S, I've never got into an argument with someone who has not watched anime, lest an anime hater...............

No, because I'd rather not deprive myself of my personal enjoyment to try rationalizing someone's perspective of my music, shows, games, and so on.

Why wasting time and breath on talking to those who hate Anime? i just discuss other things they like instead.

Surely the whole point of speaking with people who don't have the same views as you is to educate them ;)

Well never because I don't know anyone who likes Anime except me. If I did I wouldn't know what to do. I'd probably talk about something else with them.

plenty of times that i have lost count. they think it's good to insult people who watch animation which is a cartoon to them and shouldn't be watched by elders

Plenty of times and it always ends bad.
I have learned my lesson and avoid arguments if I can.

Back